It’s easy to show your concern for a unique legal issue. Just review some of the recent injustice SCLS has fought to better and on our Donation Page, make a minimum donation $500 or more and provide your "Special Case" in the "Comments or Notes" section of the donation page.
Injustices SCLS works to correct:
- SCLS fights and obtains wheelchair access for homebound senior who had been unable to leave her home for nearly one year.
- SCLS fights for return of stolen money and obtains restraining order against immoral caretaker of frail senior.
- SCLS investigates Medí-care’s denial of pain medication senior had used for the past ten years for relief from chronic pain.
- SCLS provided conservatorship services for senior with no family and no friends who had been stuck in Dominican hospital for months without any physical medical need.
- SCLS fights unfair rent increase for mobile home residents.
- SCLS advises client on unlawful detainer notices and negotiates more time until move-out so the family can remain in the home over the holidays.